My client is looking for an experienced, dedicated and driven individual to join their busy team as a Picker/Packer. As a Picker/Packer, you will be required to work Monday - Friday working 4:00pm - 12:30am for a salary of £18,000 with a 10% uplift.
As a picker/packer, your duties are:
- Identify and locate different steel products, using appropriate measuring equipment and reporting faults.
- Ensure machines and all work areas are clean and tidy.
- Replenish stock in the racks.
- Ensure daily checks are performed on your forklift/combi-lift at the start of your shift.
- Working as part of our team of operators, picking steel to order, as and when orders are generated.
- Collating aforementioned orders, and preparing them for loading.
- Be courteous and polite to customers.
- Unloading Lorries as necessary.
- Loading Lorries as necessary.
- Ensure you and your colleagues adhere to all current Health & Safety Legislation and Company Policy.
- Report any accidents and incidents to the Health and Safety Advisor.
- Attend training courses when requested.
If you are interested and and would like more information, apply now!!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.