Up to £38000 per annum
8 months ago
Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor
£38,000 / 37.5 hour week!
Are you a driven Physiotherapist who is seeking a new challenge and looking to improve your work-life balance?
Do you want to utilise your clinical knowledge whilst enhancing your assessment and report writing skills in a new challenging environment?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then we have an excellent opportunity for you.
We are currently looking to recruit a Registered Physiotherapist (HCPC Registered)
for a Functional Assessor role based in Cardiff.
Meridian Business Support are currently looking to recruit a qualified physiotherapist for an exciting opportunity to commence a career as a functional assessor
This is an excellent opportunity for qualified Physiotherapist to enhance assessment skills as well as continuing to develop your clinical skills. Full comprehensive training is provided with on going support throughout your career.
There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
- Starting Salary: £38,000 per annum / £19.49 P/H
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm, 37.5hrs per week (no weekend shifts, nights or bank holidays required).
- Induction and training programme provided (for which you are paid your full-time salary).
- Ongoing CPD support.
- Career progression opportunities.
Employee Benefits Package:
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays).
- Option to buy or sell annual leave.
- Contributory pension scheme (10%).
- Life insurance.
- Income protection.
- Professional registration fee reimbursement.
- Flexible benefits that you can opt-in to.
- Opportunities for paid overtime.
Candidates must have minimum of 2 year's post-registration experience.
Please feel free to contact Samantha Hughes on 0787 686 5570 or email samantha.hughes @ meridianbs.co.uk for any questions or queries regarding this vacancy.
Alternatively, please apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.