£42000 - £44000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits
0151 556 2090
about 1 month ago
Salary: £42,000 - £44,000
Full & Part time offers available
Are you looking for a change from unpredictable shifts, night shifts and long hours? Then a nurse assessor role is for you. A nurse Assessor is a great opportunity for Nurses (RGN, Mental health, Learning Disability), Physiotherapists, Paramedics and Occupational Therapists. We still have homebased roles available, were you can split your time between the office and homeworking!
We are currently recruiting HCPC/NMC registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Paramedics and Occupational Therapists who are looking for a change of pace and a new challenge with amazing progression opportunities. This is a very rewarding role and a great way to put your clinical knowledge into practice through assessing individuals on their capability to manage their daily life as well as their mobility, those who are claiming the PIP benefit the assessment will take place through face-to-face and/or telephone assessments.
- Conducting PIP assessments, for claimants including terminal illness cases and long term physical and mental illnesses.
- Conduct face-to-face assessments and produce a high-quality report for the Department of Work and Pensions.
- Consulting on back-office case management and writing up a high quality report to be sent onto the Department of Working Pensions.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (buy/sell holiday scheme)
- Full-time salary during training
- Private medical insurance
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee Reimbursement
- Professional development
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Must have an active registration with either NMC/HCPC (1years minimum registration)
- No restrictions on practice/ Open investigations by NMC/HCPC
- Be able to travel to your closest assessment centre