£35000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits
0151 556 2090
17 days ago
£35,000 + Amazing Benefits
Full Time or Part Time - Monday - Friday - Office Hours
No weekends, nights or shift work. All bank holidays off.
Our client are a leading provider of health assessment services. We are seeking to recruit Health Professionals to join their
clinical team as a Disability Assessor in their Belfast clinic.
This is a great opportunity for a Nurse (General Nurse, Mental Health or Learning Disability), Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist who would like a new career challenge along with a role that provides excellent work life balance and benefits.
Within this role, you will be responsible for using your clinical knowledge and expertise to carry out functional assessments and examinations on people's claims for benefit payments.
The role involves a combination of face-to-face functional assessments and supporting other health professionals with advice on other assessments. Rather than providing treatment or advice to claimants, you will instead conduct functional assessments and compile factual evidence in order to write clear and concise medical reports based on your findings, giving advice to the DFC.
Broad based experience is sought, however full training will be provided in the assessment tools, particular physical and mental health topics and the reporting processes required.
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or Learning Disability), Physiotherapist OR Occupational Therapist.
- Minimum of 2 years' post registration medical experience
- Excellent clinical, communication, interpersonal and basic IT skills
- £35,000 salary
- Generous pension contributions matching up to 10%
- Private medical insurance (+ option to purchase cover for dependants)
- Life assurance, complimentary medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual professional registration fees HCPC / NMC
- Regular CPD and flexible additional benefits
- The option to buy and sell additional annual leave