Up to £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
9 days ago
Starting salary: £32,000 per annum - Performance Incentives to earn up to- £40,680 OTE - comes into effect after COVID 19
Working hours: Office Hours / Full and Part time available
Recruitment supplier: Meridian Business Support
Not wanting to work long hours? Nights? Weekends? You may want to consider one of our roles as a Paramedic - Disability Assessor. We are currently recruiting qualified healthcare professionals (RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedic) who would be interested in taking a step back from all hands-on work and want a change in career. Working out of a Back-Office environment in Linwood.
The Back-Office is the starting point for a claimant's Personal Independence Payment (PIP) journey. Make a difference by helping us, using your medical knowledge, skills and decision-making abilities to clinically evaluate the route in which a claimants PIP casefile is processed.
Key Information and Core Benefits:
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 2 years Post Graduate experience
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No experience necessary as an assessor
- full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one. (Can work 50% from home - AFTER TRAINING)
- Bonus structure / Performance Incentive in place to earn up £40,680 OTE* - This comes into effects after Covid-19
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays
- Flexible working hours.
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- Opportunities to progress into specialist Back-Office roles.
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with revalidation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
If you are interested in the Physiotherapist position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email
Ciaron Kavanagh- 07-488 -94-6646 / Liverpool_resourcers @ meridianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.