Physiotherapist - Disability Assessor
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000
Permanent contract - Full Time - 37.5hrs (No weekends, nights or bank holidays)
Are you a highly motivated Experienced Paramedic dreaming of a better work-life balance?
Do you want the opportunity to develop new skills to complement your existing clinical knowledge?
We are currently recruiting Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD or equivalent) for an exciting opportunity working on the DWPs disability contract.
The role requires you to use your broad-based medical experience and clinical knowledge to conduct independent health assessments and write reports for the DWP. You will not be required to make any decisions within this role but simply assist with the health assessment of the claims process.
The ideal candidate has to be:
- HCPC Registered
- 2 years experience post graduate
Experience as an assessor is NOT required as you will receive comprehensive training as part of an induction and receive ongoing peer support from a range of health professionals.
- Competitive Salaries + excellent career progression opportunities
- Company Health Care (including Eye-care)
- Cash Back Schemes
- Overtime is available
- Opt in Pension Scheme and they will pay in 3%
- Standard Holidays 25 days plus 8 days Bank Holidays
- Annual Leave
- Your NMC/HCPC Registration will be paid for; when close to renewal
- Probationary Period of 6 months
- Performance for additional assessments.
- Additional health cover (health insurance, dental cover, eye tests, etc.) - after being with company for 12 months you can join the scheme which is through BUPA.
- Maternity/paternity pay - standard government
Please contact Samantha Hughes at Meridian Business Support on:
0787 686 5570 or email samantha.hughes @ meridianbs.co.uk for more information regarding this vacancy. Alternatively, please apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.