Up to £40000 per annum
7 months ago
Are you a registered Pharmacist looking for a change of career? If you're in a dispensing role, but disillusioned with long hours, shift or weekend working, being on your feet all day and under too much pressure, then how about a change. You could be working in a nice calm office in Exeter, where tea and coffee flows freely, where you work in a calm and ordered manner in a data driven role fully utilising your pharmacy knowledge.
Our client provides electronic based point-of-care decision support knowledge / databases on a global basis. The role of Clinical Pharmacist will be suited to those with an interest in developing electronic medicines information in all healthcare sectors.
- Editorial control and decision making to ensure production deadlines are met and quality standards are maintained by adherence to editorial policies and work instructions.
- Ensure quality/risk issues are identified and communicated to senior staff in a timely manner. Agreed investigation/resolution plans should be agreed and executed.
- Ensure that data entered onto the database is without error and inconsistencies are identified and resolved with reference to editorial policies.
- Maintain a high level of professional development regarding new medical and pharmaceutical matters across the breadth of therapeutic areas expected of a Pharmacist, extend this expertise for assigned specialist areas, lead by example and foster an ethos of professionalism and dedication within the Content team.
- Min 2:2 degree in Pharmacy.
- Current GPhC Registration.
- Min 2 year's post registration experience.
- Strongly motivated.
- Good team player willing to embrace a diverse workforce.
- Good communicator - both verbal and written.
- Able to deal with customers face to face.
- Confident in dealing with people of all levels.
- Free parking
- 25 working days holiday per annum plus statutory holidays
- Flexible start times
Working Hours: 8.30-5 Mon-Fri with flexibility and part time hours considered
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.