We are looking for a Pharmacist Manager
to join our Global Retailer with 3000+ sites across 11 countries,
this role is based in Culverhouse
- Salary: Up to £64,879pa + 20% Annual bonus
- Permanent Position
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday & Every other Saturday
- Benefits: 29 days holiday, up to 50% Staff discount, Pension, GPHc Fees covered & Share save scheme
As a Pharmacist Manager,
you will join our fantastic team where our patients/customers are at the heart of everything we do. We look to our Pharmacist managers
to guide the store team
to deliver a range of NHS& Private services
, provide exceptional healthcare advise and play an active role in community projects and charities.
Our Pharmacist Manager
will be responsible for the training and development of your store team
, providing day to day guidance alongside using our training programmes as support. However, you’re not on your own, you will work closely with your deputy manager
and the wider support team
to ensure you can deliver a consistent service.
As a Pharmacist Manager
, you will need your MPharm Degree
coupled with at least 2 years’ experience
in a UK pharmacy in any setting, Community/Clinical or prison services
. Registered with the GPHc
and be willing to join the PVG Scheme (Protecting Vulnerable Groups scheme) Pharmacist Manager – Main responsibilities: Skills & Experience:
Apply ONLINE today
- Supply prescriptions, deliver a range of NHS and Private services and provide healthcare advice to customers
- Play an active role in our charities support program giving advice to people in the community at risk of or living with cancer, heart disease, and diabetes.
- lead, train, and develop colleagues.
- Manage the planning system to ensure pharmacy staff are available, so we’re always there to meet our customers’ needs.
& a member of the team will be in touch
Would also suit: Pharmacist, Pharmacy Manager , Pharmacy services, locum, Mpharm.