£14.00 - £15.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
Salary: £14ph-£15ph paye
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced PA to join our client on a temporary basis for the next 6-8 weeks. This is a rare opportunity to join a well-established but growing organisation in Twickenham, where you will be providing PA support to two busy Senior Directors.
This is a very important role which demands someone to have strong planning skills and with a flexible approach to their work. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must as you will be dealing with internal and external senior stakeholders. Complete integrity will always be essential.
The key responsibilities include all the standard PA duties including:
- Diary management
- In box management
- Booking meetings/ travel
- Organising external/ Internal meetings
- Ensuring each Director's workload is managed to acknowledge deadlines
- Providing general administrative support to other members of the team.
To be successful in this temporary booking you will need the following criteria:
- You will need to have advanced skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and ideally you will have previous knowledge and experience of Google Suite.
- Previous experience in administrative roles within the commercial or public sector environments.
- Experience of providing PA support to senior individuals.
If you wish to find out more about this temporary booking then please contact Debbie Lee on 0208 843 8187 or apply now as interviews will be happening immediately!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.