£24000 per annum, Benefits: + 25 days paid annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays + company benefits package, training and career progression.
about 1 month ago
All workers must pass a CRB check prior to commencement.
This is a permanent, full time role working Monday to Friday 8am until 4:30pm.
£24,000 Per annum salary + 25 days paid annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays + company benefits package, training and career progression.
- The Administrator’s role is to support the contract by providing an efficient administrative function and facilitating a customer-focussed service delivery.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Run regular reports for the team to ensure compliance with Contractual SLAs.
- Efficiently deal with reactive and PPM works, from scheduling of jobs through to invoicing in a timely manner
- Accurate inputting of information on Mainsaver Database
- Maintaining excellent client relationships, contract and client records
- Allocating of works to engineers
- Following up on outdated works and works not completed with engineers
- Dealing with subcontractors and raising purchase orders as required
- Attendance at contract meetings as required to take minutes
- Operate the “CPA” system to raise purchase orders, timesheet entries and invoice queries
- Upload documentation such as invoices, service sheets etc to the client shared network
- Check job sheets to ensure accuracy where necessary including labour, materials and subcontractor costs
- Interact with engineers and subcontractors to help deliver the M&E maintenance contract.
- Support other activities as appropriate and required
- GCSE (or ‘O’ Level equivalent) passes in Maths and English or recognised equivalent;
- Detailed understanding of and experience with System Data Management within a CAFM environment
- Understanding of key deliverables of a PPM Programme Experience in use of applications such as Word and Excel
- Ability work on own initiative and to prioritise workload
- Customer Awareness – responsive to the needs of the customer and aims to deliver customer satisfaction
- Adaptable and responsive and open to changing circumstance.
- Communication – communicates clearly and concisely, impressing others and ensuring understanding of all relevant information in all circumstances.
- Planning, Organising & Executing – plan, organises and schedules activities and resources, monitoring the execution against timescales and plans.
- Commercial/ Financial Awareness – understands the NEC3 Contract and applies commercial and financial principals, viewing issues in terms of costs, profits / returns, budget control, markets and added value.
- Risk Management – effectively manages risks and ensures that the interests of the business, others and self are protected.
- Customer Awareness – effectively manages relationships in the supply chain, responsive to the needs of the customer, aims to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Health, Safety Environmental – effectively manages HSE aspects within the business, ensuring compliance and welfare of team members.
Candidates must reside in the UK and be within a commutable distance to site.