£26000 per annum, Benefits: + 25 days paid annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays + company benefits package, training and career progression.
about 1 month ago
This is permanent, full time role working Monday to Friday 8am until 4:30pm.
£26,000 per annum salary + 25 days paid annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays + company benefits package, training and career progression.
- The maintenance assistant is part of a multidisciplined Reactive and PPM Team who provide Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance across a large multi building, multi tenanted research and development site. The Maintenance Assistant will provide support to the wider team where 2 man working is required. They will also carry out tasks such as, but not limited to; meter readings, L8 Flushing and temperature monitoring. The maintenance Assistant will also accompany sub contractors as and when required.
- Provide a key role as part of an effective team delivering Planned and Reactive Services across the clients’ site.
- Maintain Legislative documentation
- Participating in the service delivery on site and enhancing the customer experience, ensuring that they are the center of what the client deliver.
- Promote a health and safety culture across the contract, liaising with other team members and sub-contractors to ensure that company standards are adhered to.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Carrying out routine Maintenance to site Electrical and Facilities Equipment within a set schedule. Ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the Plant and associated electrical systems.
- Supporting the wider team in other areas where required related to customer requirements.
- Respond in a prompt and effective manner to all electrically related reactive maintenance issues and help desk requests.
- Keeping the CAFM system updated with works carried out.
- Ensuring onsite Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records/documentation associated the tasks allocated to you.
- Escort specialist sub-contractors working on site as required
- Liaising with the relevant managers on a daily basis to confirm all works are going to plan and no delays.
- Provide feedback in relation to work and equipment as required.
- Complete adhoc tasks as requested by line manager.
- Adherence to set engineering standards in accordance with Health and Safety at Work Act (HASAWA) requirements along with SITE Specific Rules & Regulations
- Ability to pass S/C Security Clearance (Job Offer Made Subject To Obtaining This)
- Driving License
- Can Do Attitude
- Self Motivated
- Attention To Detail
- Previous experience working within an Industrial/Commercial environment
- Good understanding of health and safety requirements within a building environment
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment
- Flexible approach to work and working hours outside of contracted hours
- Ability to work independently