£40000 per annum, Benefits: Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Prepaid parking, Phone, Tablet, Uniform, Pension, Access to employee benefits, Genuine Career progression
0208 843 8186
about 2 months ago
START ASAP - PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY + GREAT SALARY + LOTS OF O/T AVAILABLE +OWN VAN
The electrician will enable our client to successfully deliver reactive repairs and maintenance across multiple commercial sites in Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire.
What’s On Offer?
- Permanent Employment in one of the biggest UK facilities management contractors
- Salary - £40,000 per year
- Company vehicle supplied + fuel card + prepaid parking
- 23 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays + ability to purchase an additional 5 days’ holiday per year
- Lucrative overtime rates and callouts available – see below
- Pension contribution
- Uniform + mobile phone + tablet
- Employee Assistance Programme (this includes financial wellbeing support and access to mental health first aid/support)
- Employee benefits including exclusive loan rates, electric and hybrid car lease scheme, access to lower energy tariffs and a whole lot more!
- Regular staff meetings with engineers
- Genuine career progression and supportive management
Working hours and pattern
Monday to Friday
40 hours per week
0800 – 1700
x1.5 17.00 - 00.00 Monday to Friday
x2 00.00- 08.00 Monday to Friday
x1.5 00.00- 13.00 Saturday
x2 13.00 Saturday – 08.00 Monday
Call out is one in five. £100 standby
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Carrying out a wide range of electrical PPM and reactive maintenance works
- Working across multiple commercial sites in Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire
- Providing excellent customer service when on site.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for our Mobile Electrician role: -
- You will be an experienced Electrician with proven experience working on commercial sites
- You will be biased electrically but a good all-rounder
- You must hold relevant Electrical qualifications and experience – Test and Inspection and 18th Edition wiring regulations are a must.
- You will be ideally experienced in fabric works/ general building maintenance
- You will be based in the Hertfordshire/Cambridgeshire County areas
- Own hand tools – All power tools/specialist tools and heavy plant will be provided by the client when required
- You will have a clean UK Drivers Licence
If you are interested in this opportunity or are an experienced electrican looking for a new position, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our London office on 02088438190 or Respond to this advert with your CV.