£45000 per annum, Benefits: + 25 days paid annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays + company benefits package, training and career progression.
28 days ago
This is permanent, full time role working Monday to Friday 8am until 4:30pm.
£45,000 per annum salary + 25 days paid annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays + company benefits package, training and career progression.
Electrcial Supervisor Job Purpose
Co-ordinate, supervise, and manage the shift pattern Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), Reactive Maintenance and extra works including emergencies in accordance with the contract requirements.
Electrical Supervisor Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Ensure holidays comply to HR policies, carry out back to work interviews and annual appraisals. Support the shift team with any assistance they may need.
Planned Preventative Maintenance
Plan, program, and manage all PPM to ensure equipment is maintained and statutory compliance is always met.
Prioritise and manage all reactive maintenance calls and ensure team update the CAFM system.
Ensure subcontractors are on approved supplier lists.
The knowledge, skills, qualifications, and experience relevant to the Electrical Supervisor position are:
- 2391 Test and Inspection
- 18th edition
- Electrical Apprenticeship
- Experience in maintenance, supervisory duties, and running a shift team
- Health and safety training
- Maintenance experience including fault diagnosis, rectification, and maintaining critical rotating equipment.
- C&G Part 3 (Electrical Installation 2360)
- Health and Safety Training (IOSH Managing Safely)
- Experience in computer PPM Management systems
- ACoP L8 Awareness
- Fault Finding and Understanding of Schematic Drawings
For further information on this Electrical Supervisor vacancy or to discuss your application please contact Mike @ Meridian on 0208 8438190