Trafford Park, Greater Manchester
£23000 - £27000 per annum + uncapped bonus + excellent benefits
8 months ago
Recruitment Consultant - Perm Desk
As part of our continuing growth Meridian Business Support are expanding their permanent recruitment teams across the UK and are looking for highly motivated and professional recruiters to join our high performing team in Trafford Park. Our perm revenue across the business continues to grow significantly increasing from £2.4M in 2016 to £3.7M in 2018!
We can offer you the opportunity to head up your own desk, manage your own accounts, clients and candidates, allowing you to specialise in your own sector, whatever that may be.
Who are we?
Meridian Business Support is one the UK's largest multi award winning independent recruitment agencies and are proud to be celebrating 30 years within the recruitment industry this year. We are a very friendly bunch and have a fantastic reputation within the industry. Working at Meridian is very much about being part of one family where a healthy balance of work and play are important to us. Our recent survey results showed 98% of our employees are happy at work, 89% have fun at work and 92% would refer someone to work for us!
The Perm Recruitment Consultant will play an integral part of our fun yet hardworking team, responsible for building and developing client relationships and sourcing a high calibre of talent. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced recruiter to set up a new perm desk and work for a business who is passionate about what they do.
- Developing new business opportunities within your market
- Generating your own leads through market research and cold calling
- Sourcing and attracting passive and active candidates for permanent roles
- Liaising with potential candidates to gauge suitability for permanent job roles
- Becoming a trusted advisor to your clients through provision of outstanding candidates, excellent communication and regular client liaison
- Maintain an awareness of market competition and under market trends in order to maximise margin percentage
- Arranging interviews and managing offers of employment
- Achieving revenue and KPI targets
- Manage the 360 recruitment process
- Results driven
- Self motivated
What we offer you…..
In return for your hard work we offer:
- An excellent career opportunity with the chance to develop your expertise in your chosen field and be in control of your own earning potential
- A winning culture within open, supportive and friendly colleagues
- Significant earning potential, commission and benefits
- Paid birthday day off
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Dress down Fridays
- First class training and the opportunity to gain industry accredited qualifications
- Annual awards conference and dinner plus many more……
For more details regarding this fantastic opportunity please contact Dawn Fish, Talent Acquisition Manager at Meridian Business Support on 07734 147479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the offer process, all successful candidates will be required to give their consent to complete a basic DBS disclosure. For roles with budgetary responsibility, successful candidates will also be required to give their consent to the completion of a credit check. All job offers are subject the consideration of vetting results, in addition to the receipt of satisfactory references
Meridian are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. If you have a disability, as a Disability Confident Employer we're committed to ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout our Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require with Dawn Fish, our Talent Acquisition Manager.