0118 907 3199
about 1 month ago
- Contracted to 37 hours per week
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits: Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
We are looking for an experienced HR administrator that has completed HR reports in the business in the past. You will also need a solid working knowledge of HR systems and platforms and has either completed or working towards their CIPD
HR Administrator Role:
- Support the technological review and development of Rexel UK people reporting tools and MI, contributing to the implementation of real-time reporting and people dashboards to enable more efficient and effective people analytics.
- Become the owner of the weekly, monthly, and annual MI processes, running people reports to collate rolling year to date data and produce accurate MI dashboards to enable a greater understanding of people trends across Rexel UK.
- Administer ad-hoc people reporting and data requests from the wider People Team and colleagues, ensuring data requests are approved in line with GDPR requirements.
- Support the People System & Information Manager with any reporting tasks, running annual people reports and collating people data responses as required.
- Administration of People systems data integration, ensuring information interfaces accurately and timely from the core HR system into all other associated People platforms.
- Support the People System & Information Manager with ongoing People Systems functionality, working with internal stakeholders and external system providers on system administration, upgrades, projects, and user acceptance testing.
- Act as a system ‘super user’ for the wider People Team investigating day to day queries and issues and ensure adequate resolution, liaising with system providers and support desks where required.
- Support and work with the People System & Information Manager and wider People Team in the planning and introduction of new system project implementations, ad hoc tasks and activities.
HR Administrator Person:
- Business intelligence reporting/query tools, writing and running HR reports and producing MI dashboards.
- Experience of HR systems configuration and functionality, or equivalent systems.
- Working within a busy HR/People Operations Team would be desirable, involvement in delivering systems improvements, and liaising with third party providers.
- Effective maintenance, administration of automated processes and data records.
- Educated to minimum level 5 or equivalent or qualified through experience.
- CIPD qualified or working towards (desirable).
- Good verbal and written communication skills at all levels
- Outstanding ability to communicate complex statistical information effectively
- Excellent IT skills, advanced level of competence in Microsoft office; specifically, advanced Excel (Pivot, Vlookup, Macros)
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to interpret, analyse and clearly present complex data
- Problem solving skills and the ability to investigate and diagnose issues to resolution
- Organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise to meet deadlines whilst maintaining attention to detail
Our client believes that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, they will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK.