Our client is looking for a Pension Benefits Account Manager to join their growing team based from their offices in Milton Keynes.
The key purpose of this role is to provide pension, voluntary benefit and general support services for clients across the business. You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and work with the client managers, system and protection and healthcare teams to manage; new client engagement, run projects, produce communication packages, draft presentations and technical reports.
- You will be the key direct client contact for pension and voluntary benefit services
- Providing proactive support for ongoing client services and project based work
- Preparing and drafting recommendation reports and drafting technical reports
- Maintain records on client databases (including Intelligent Office)
- Provide support in the preparation of employee communication material (including Powerpoint presentations and booklet content)
- Support relationships with external suppliers and providers by maintaining on-going relationships with key contacts to assist the business and clients.
- Managing the client engagement process
- Key support for client managers and other benefit teams
This is a full time role offering a salary circa £25,000 - £30,000 (dependant on skills and experience) Benefits include holiday, pension, healthcare and much more.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 0844 371 9028 / 07876 250 447 to apply and find out more or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.