Up to £8.21 per hour
8 months ago
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for a well established and respected Vehicle Preparation Centre based in Killingholme?
Due to the peak season approaching we are looking for a Vehicle Pre Delivery Inspection Operatives to start work in a busy state of the art body shop working with a high end car manufacture.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work full time hours in a busy yet friendly working environment. Although you do not need experience for this role as training Will be given all candidates must be punctual, reliable and willing to learn.
- Hours of work is alternating 6am - 3pm one week and 3pm - midnight the next week Monday to Friday.
- Complete Pre Delivery of new vehicles where required in accordance with Company and Customer procedures and Quality Standards.
- At all times follow procedures and to work to high quality standards.
- Ensure all equipment is checked and safe before using, reporting any discrepancies to the Technical Team leader
- Ensure all equipment is calibrated as required and records maintained.
- Sign out and return to stores any tooling or equipment as required.
- Attend daily Team Talk as required.
* Must hold full UK driving license - Category B
* Must be over 23 years of age - due to insurance stipulations
* Must have held your license for more than two years
* No more than 3 points
* Must have no DR/DD/CD40/CD70/LC or TT99 endorsements
Please apply for this role with an up to date CV via this advert.
Branch number - 01472 362477
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.