PCB Rework & Repair Technician
Permanent - £9.00 per hour (£18,252 p/a)
Mon - Thu 07:45 - 16:30, Fri 07:45 - 13:00
Are you experienced in re-work, fault finding and soldering of electronic components and PCBs to IPC standards using various hand and power tools, soldering equipment? Are you seeking a permanent role with a reputable company in the Aderdare area? If so then the team at Meridian Business Support would like to hear from you!
We are currently looking to recruit a permanent PCB Rework & Repair Technician to work as part of a well established and close knit team.
Duties to include:
- Visual Inspection of printed circuit boards to IPC A-610 standards.
- Hand insertion of electrical components and hand soldering onto printed circuit boards to IPC J-STD-001 standards.
- Following build notes, Standard Operating Procedures, bills of materials, detailed drawings and pictures.
- Ensuring wiring, soldering or mechanically assembled equipment is consistent with quality at all times and to relevant drawings.
- Maintaining workspace cleanliness and safety, correct storage of kits and responsibility for own tools (requirements and safekeeping).
- Completing accurately relevant production forms indicating kit inaccuracy (shortage, over-issue, BOM adjustment) and material issues (damaged and faulty material).
- Team-working within the PCB department and other departments in order to facilitate issue resolution and participate in cross functional team projects.
We are looking to recruit someone who is an excellent team player, who is looking for a positive and progressive team environment where you can develop and further your career.
Interested? Please upload your CV as a Microsoft Word document to be immediately considered.
Meridian Business Support are an equal opportunities employer.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.