Meridian Business Support is recruiting for a PCB Inspector to work for one of our prestigious clients.
Our client is recruiting for a Senior Test Technician to carry out electronics product assembly where necessary, using appropriate works instructions and tools. Our client is looking for a candidate who can follow circuit diagrams / schematics to fault find to component level.
The main duties for the Senior Test Technician are;
- Carry out programming and testing of PCB assemblies
- Diagnosing and repairing production faults using knowledge and equipment
- Provide technical assistance to others where necessary
Key Requirements for the Senior Test Technician are;
- A strong level of PC literacy, with knowledge of Microsoft packages
- A clear understanding of circuit diagrams
- Previous experience of fault finding, repairing and reworking PCB's
- Previous experience of working to the IPC Level 3 standard
- HNC/HND in Electronics
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you must have previous experience of programming and testing electronic assemblies, along with previous experience of working in an electronics manufacturing background. You will be needed to carry out tests on electronic assemblies following test specifications and recording results when required to do so.
For further information please apply today.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.