Meridian Business Support is recruiting for a PCB Inspector to work for our prestigious client in Newcastle Under Lyme.
About the Role
As a Printed Circuit Board Assembler, you will be joining an established, pro-active and enthusiastic team to assemble PCBs within a busy manufacturing environment. Previous experience is desirable, however full training will be provided.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Identifying PCB components accurately.
- Understanding the colour code for identifying values.
- Correctly interpreting all build documentation, assembly drawings and component/parts lists.
- Carrying out conventional assembly and basic mechanical assembly.
- Soldering to a high standard.
- Rework / repair.
Requirements for the Role
- Excellent attention to detail and good dexterity - essential.
- Basic knowledge of electronics - desirable.
- Previous experience in the role/similar - desirable.
- Hourly rate dependent on experience.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Training and full induction provided.
- Free secure onsite parking.
- Staff canteen.
- Pension contribution scheme.
- 20 days holiday plus one extra day per year of service (capped at 26).
Hours of Work: Mon-Thurs 7.45am-4.45pm, Fri 7.45am-12.45pm + overtime opportunities
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.