£9 per hour
7 days ago
ROLE PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work with the team to ensure quality meets IPC-A-610 standards.
• To work to set deadlines as specified by the Team leader.
• Efficient in SMT and PCB through-hole soldering.
• Complete orders in a timely manner to meet KPI’s.
• To inspect work and test where appropriate.
• Ability to complete paperwork accurately.
• Follow Parts lists and AP’s to exact instruction.
• Full component value knowledge.
• Work as part of a team to ensure customer satisfaction is met.
• Responsible for general housekeeping in own working area as well as communal areas.
• Be aware of health and safety requirements within the manufacturing division and take responsibility for own personal work station.
• Work to quality standards and workshop control procedures.
• Operate machinery in line with operation instructions.
• Report queries to the Team leader.
• To complete cable and product assembly where appropriate
Qualifications & Experience
• PCB Assembly experience/ recognized qualification.
• Previous experience on assembly line.
• Successful component recognition
• IPC-A-610 certification
• Cable assembly and wiring
Skills and Knowledge:
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good communication skills.
• Understanding of Electronics principals.
• Problem solving.
• Positive attitude
• Hard working
• Team player
If you are interested please give us a call today!