Up to £30000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Carly - PBSSTOKE_1609236906
24 days ago
Positive Behaviour Support Practitioner - Stoke on Trent area - £30,000 Plus excellent benefits
My client is a large, national provider for Adults Social Care. They specialise in bespoke care in residential, supported living and community settings. they support adults with mental health, Learning Disability, ABI and Dementia. They pride themselves on providing quality care at all times, and to enable and empower their service users to live fulfilled lives where possible.
We are looking for an experienced Positive Behaviour Support Practitioner to join our friendly team offering support in a community setting. You will be part of the home management team and will work closely with our much loved service users to implement personalised support plans to help them thrive and live independent lives.
You will use your skills and knowledge to bring compassion and empathy and will have the chance to make a real positive impact on peoples lives. You will be required to promote the use of PROACT-SCIPr-UK® and will use your expertise in areas such as Functional Behaviour assessment, Behaviour support planning, Staff training and development, BSP implementation and incident analysis and debrief.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience PBS Practitioner to join a supportive and caring organisation. This is a Monday to Friday, 9-5 role.
To apply for this role, you must have the following;
- PBS Qualification (e. BSc in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, MSc Applied Behaviour Analysis, MA or MSc in Autism Studies, PBS Graduate Diploma, PBS BTEC Level 5 (advanced professional Diploma)
- Understand the relevant frameworks for the role, e.g Mental Capacity act, DOLS
- Experience in Adults with Learning Disabilities and/or ASC and challenging behaviour
- Be qualified in or willing to work towards instructor level of PROACT-SCIPr-UK®
- Experience in development and delivery of positive behaviour support training
- Experience in conducting assessments, implementing and evaluating interventions for people with challenging behaviour
- Proven track record in reducing the use of restrictive practices
- Experience of working as part of a peripatetic team and consulting on challenging behaviour services
- Passion and enthusiasm for care
You will be offered a salary of £30,000 plus excellent benefits, such as;
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free parking at every site
- Health and wellbeing support through our EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
- Pension scheme with contribution
- SMART Pensions - Opt for a slightly smaller salary and we pay an extra contribution into your pension. The result? We both save on National Insurance payments and you end up with an overall increase in your take-home pay
- Cycle scheme - Get a tax-free bike with equipment and pay monthly from your salary, generating a cost saving of up to 42%
- Computing scheme - Buy the latest technology at no more than the RRP using salary exchange whilst spreading the cost over 12 months
- Discount scheme - Our shopping discount site where you'll find great offers for online and in-store shopping, negotiated specially for everyone who works with us
- GymFlex - Spread the cost of an annual gym membership over 12 months and use your membership at health clubs, leisure centres, boot camps and yoga studios across the UK
They also offer excellent training and development and lots of opportunity for progression.
IF you would like further information on this role, or want to apply directly., please call Carly at Meridian Business Support on 07469-351-714 or send Cv.
We are looking to interview as soon as possible, so apply now to avoid disappointment
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.