Payroll Assistant - Stockton on Tees
My client is technology-driven solutions provider for the built environment industry. They require a Payroll Assistant to provide support to their payroll function and timesheet processing across their Stockton on Tees operations.
This is a temporary position until April 2020.
- Administration for the Weekly Payroll.
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, and entering data onto I-trent.
- Payroll reconciliation processing to Payroll Supervisor for review.
- Maintain payroll inbox - moving items to the relevant folder and highlighting urgent requirements to the Payroll Supervisor.
- FSN overtime processing and timesheet assistance across the business.
- Assist with all payroll and HR queries.
- Ad hoc work as required.
- Payroll experience.
- Flexible and adaptable in approach to work with the ability to multi task.
- Meticulous and accurate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communicator and personable.
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise.
- Reporting skills.
- Excel proficiency.
- I-Trent system knowledge.
- Strong MS Outlook, Excel skills are essential to include V Lookup/Pivot.
- Experience of HR administration is desirable although not essential.
- WRA experience is desirable although not essential.
Salary: £9.00 - £9.40 per hour
Days/Hours: Monday-Thursday 30 hours per week
If you meet the requirements of this role please contact Paris Desouza firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. In 2019, we will celebrate 30 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 60 branches nationwide, providing over 5,000 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.