£18000 - £20000 per annum + Pension
The Recruitment Team
about 1 month ago
Payroll & Finance Administrator - PERMANENT ROLE - up to £20,000pa
Our client is a Leading National Logistics' Company, looking for a Finance Administrator to join their team at our new site based out of Solihull, Birmingham
- £18,000 - £20,000pa
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Contracted to 37.5 Hours per week
- 25 days holiday & Pension scheme
As a Payroll & Finance Administrator, you will support the warehouse operation with all sales invoicing and ensuring these are correct and paid alongside payroll administration duties.
Using in-house systems, you will need a great eye for detail and be excellent with numbers and be able to assist in queries.
You will also need to have solid experience using time & attendance systems, which will ensure you to ensure payroll is completed in accurately and within tight time frame
Security clearance will need to be gained and therefore vigorous pre employment vetting will form part of the recruitment process.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Timely production of weekly sales invoices and self-bill invoices
- Input of invoices to finance system and customer system.
- Review of time and attendance data - production of reports
- General administrative duties to support Ops Managers
Experience, skills and attributes:
- Must have 12 months experience in a similar payroll / finance environment
- Must have experience of payroll and Time & Attendance systems
- Must have an excellent telephone manner & be confident on the telephone
- Must have the ability to monitor your own workload & planning
- Must be capable of excellent Organisational skills
- Must be Proactive, self-motivated & accountable
- Must have a natural and attentive attention to detail
- Must be confident in collaborating across departments within the business.
- Ability to respond appropriately to customer requirements
Please APPLY ONLINE, if you have any question please give us a call on 0118 907 3199 Option 1 Manger vacancies, Option 2 for all other vacancies.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.