£18000 - £20000 per annum + Pension
The Recruitment Team
19 days ago
Payroll & Finance Administrator - PERMANENT ROLE - £20,000pa
Our client is a Leading National Logistics' Company, looking for a payroll & Finance Administrator to join their team at our new site based out of Ashford, Kent.
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Contracted to 37.5 Hours per week
- 25 days holiday & Pension scheme
Security clearance will need to be gained and therefore vigorous pre employment vetting will form part of the recruitment process.
As a Payroll & Finance Administrator, you will support the warehouse operation with all sales invoicing and ensuring these are correct and paid alongside payroll administration duties.
Using in-house systems, you will need a great eye for detail and be excellent with numbers and be able to assist in queries.
You will also need to have solid experience using time & attendance systems, which will ensure you to ensure payroll is completed in accurately and within tight time frame
Duties and responsibilities:
- Timely production of weekly sales invoices and self-bill invoices
- Input of invoices to finance system and customer system.
- Review of time and attendance data - production of reports
- General administrative duties to support Ops Managers
Experience, skills and attributes:
- Must have 12 months experience in a similar payroll / finance environment
- Must have experience of payroll and Time & Attendance systems
- Must have an excellent telephone manner & be confident on the telephone
- Must have the ability to monitor your own workload & planning
- Must be capable of excellent Organisational skills
- Must be Proactive, self-motivated & accountable
- Must have a natural and attentive attention to detail
- Must be confident in collaborating across departments within the business.
- Ability to respond appropriately to customer requirements
Please APPLY ONLINE
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.