£60000 - £70000 per annum, Benefits: Plus Bonus & Benefits
020 8680 5777
20 days ago
I am delighted to be working with a highly successful international market leader within the scientific field, in assisting them with recruiting for a Payroll & Benefits Manager. The business has grown successfully over recent years and acquisition has been a key driver of growth supplemented by organic growth. The business is thriving and will continue to grow rapidly within the global market, so it is essential that you have previously supported with acquisition and integration within the payroll function. This a newly created role which you can scope and develop.
As the new Payroll and Benefits Manager you will be working alongside the existing Payroll Specialists and collaborating with the wider HR team and various business managers, this is a busy and demanding role so you will need to work with ambiguity and at pace.
You will be managing multiple UK payrolls and benefits activities, including monthly payroll cycles, employee benefits, flexible benefits and the annual flexible benefits selection window and supporting with the annual remuneration processes directing the service delivery of the team.
You will need to work in collaboration with global payroll and benefits colleagues to maximise efficiency's and effectiveness and bring about synergistic solutions where optimal to do so, so your technical payroll competence to support is very important as they build the model for a centre of excellence.
You will be responsible for the implementation of European projects in support of global initiatives to align the functional goals with HR strategic priorities, as well as being responsible for supporting global colleagues in developing consistent compensation philosophy.
What you will need to succeed in this role:
- Must have International Payroll experience – ideally within the EMEA regions
- Mergers & Acquisitions – so the ideal candidate must have supported acquisition and integration.
- European experience in the design, integration and implementation of payroll and benefits programs.
- Exposure to different payroll systems ie ADP
- Will be either CIPP qualified (or qualified by experience)
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS and MS Office
- Must be an established people manager
- A track record of continuous improvement projects from conception to completion
- Resilient, flexible and adaptable to embracing and managing change in a high pace environment.
- Ideally have a 2nd European language (not essential)
The Payroll & Benefits Manager - (Mergers & Acquisitions) role offers a competitive salary of circa £60-70,000, plus benefits including bonus.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Payroll & Benefits manager who is seeking their next challenge. The business has been ranked in the Sunday Times Britain’s top-performing mid-market growth companies and who are continuing to grow internationally.
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
To be considered please apply or if you wish to find out more then please contact Debbie Lee on 07770 933868 or email me on email@example.com