£21000 - £23000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Working hours: 5 out of 7 days (Must be able to work weekends), 8:00am – 17:30pm. 42 hours per week
Salary - £21,000 - £23,000, dependant on experience
An opportunity has arisen to join of the world’s fastest growing companies! We are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join our Team.
Offering perks including casual dress, competitive salary/benefits package, birthday off and free onsite parking. You will have the opportunity to gain exposure within a multifaceted team.
As a Payroll Administrator, you will have experience of processing high volume payrolls and have experience of regularly communicating with stakeholders and candidates over the phone and via email. You will be expected to demonstrate a commitment to working as part of a team in a flexible and responsive manner. This role would suit someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with end to end payroll experience.
What we are looking for:
- Flexibility to accommodate working 5 days out of 7 and the ability to work weekends
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment, with a high volume of data entry completed daily
- Demonstrable payroll experience with great attention to detail
- A team player with excellent communication skills
Keep reading if you would like to know more about this job…
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Inputting of new starters onto the internal CRM systems
- Data entry of high volume of temporary worker hours on weekly basis
- Entering timesheets for the processing of payroll
- Dealing with employee and payroll queries both written and over the phone
- Dealing with queries from other relevant areas within the business – eg Pay queries received
- General office housekeeping/administrative duties for the payroll department
What you will get:
- Generous salary and excellent benefits package
- Friendly working environment
- Casual dress code in a vibrant environment (upon return to the office)
Due to COVID-19 this position will offer remote working and all interviews will be completed online. We are looking to interview for this position over the next week, please send your application without delay!
Please send your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration or apply via the link.