£9 - £10 per hour
about 1 month ago
As a Payroll Administrator you will be providing support to the Payroll team and the wider organisation with any Payroll related queries.
The main elements of the role will be dealing with incoming Payroll queries to the department by phone and email and resolving where possible or escalating where needed.
Main Payroll Administration Responsibilities will include:
- Responding to Internal helpline queries
- Responding to incoming emails to the department
- Escalating issues to other members of the team as required
- Processing correspondence by email and phone
- Updating internal Payroll systems
- Payroll administration duties such as investigating pay queries, checking timesheets and payslips are correct
If you have previously worked within a payroll, finance, HR or accounts department and have strong organisational skills then get in touch with us today to find out more about this great opportunity to join a fast growing company.
The position is on a temporary basis for up to 3 months.
This is a full time position and the hours of work are 8.30am - 5pm, 40 hours per week.
Rate of pay is dependant on level of experience, up to £10.50 per hour.