£9 - £11 per hour
about 1 month ago
The main elements of the role will be processing the weekly and monthly payroll and dealing with incoming Payroll queries to the department by phone and email and resolving where possible or escalating where needed.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll runs
- Updating and processing holiday payments and additional SSP, SMP and SPP where required
- Maintaining the internal Time and Attendance system
- Responding to Payroll queries
- Responding to incoming emails to the department
- Escalating issues to other members of the team as required
- Updating internal HR and Payroll systems
- HR Administration duties such as sending contracts, letters and updates to employees
- Payroll administration duties such as investigating pay queries, checking timesheets and payslips are correct
The position is on a temporary basis for up to 3 months.
This is a full time position and the hours of work are 8.30am - 5pm, 40 hours per week.
Rate of pay is dependant on level of experience, up to £11.00 per hour.