£21000 - £24000 per annum
01392 423 301
about 1 month ago
Poole £21K – £24K DOE
If you’re a payroll professional and you want to work for an award winning Payroll Bureau team to provide an efficient and professional client focused payroll service to clients this is a role not to miss.
“Very supportive workforce”, “lovely office environment” , “Great training” - These are some of the comments from the candidates I have placed with this top rated employer.
What you will be doing
- Processing a wide variety of payrolls for clients
- Dealing directly with client queries
- Liaising with HRMC around employee payments
- Liaising with the Pension providers
- Using Payrite payroll software to run weekly, monthly and quarterly payrolls, for clients with up to 500 (or more) employees
- Inputting and checking starters/leavers declarations, P45s, P6/9s, holiday pay, salaries, worked hours, overtime, expenses, mileage, bonus payments, statutory payments, including SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP
- Ensuring AEO deductions are applied accurately
- Producing PAYE schedules for clients, calculating any deductions including student loans, employer’s allowance and CIS tax suffered
- Auto Enrolment reconciliations and assessments
- Setting up new PAYE schemes with HMRC, plus in-house client files in both electronic and paper format
- Carrying out RTI year-end procedures, including issuing declarations for client signature and P60s
- Any other duties consummate with the role.
- Experience of working within a busy payroll environment is essential
- School payroll and auto enrolment administration knowledge would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be given
- Good working knowledge of payroll legislation
- Able to work independently and as part of an established team, assisting and supporting others in a proactive manner as required
- Able to communicate with a wide range of clients in a polite and professional manner
- IT literate and able to use Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Accurate and numerate, with a methodical and organised approach to work.
This is a first class employer who will support you and your career. Their growth offers you the opportunity to expand and develop in a direction that interests you, whilst offering a supportive and flexible working environment . Once you have applied Mags will be in touch to discuss the company the role and the fabulous benefits on offer.
Please click ‘Apply Now’. If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or would prefer to chat to someone before applying, get in touch with Mags Rendle at Meridian Business Support