about 1 month ago
Payroll Administrator - Poole £20K - £22,500 Fantastic Employer
If you have experience with operating multiple payrolls, along with experience in SAGE or STAR Payroll (or similar) and are proficient with using MS Excel and word you may want to explore this opportunity with a first class employer.
Based in the Poole office you will be part of a team with an excellent trust and team ethic, working together to ensure all payroll targets are met at the end of each month for each client. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join the Poole office and work with a highly reputable business who believe in supporting and rewarding their staff.
What you will be doing
- Using SAGE and STAR payroll software to run payroll for our clients
- Inputting and checking starters/leavers declarations, P45s, P6/9s, holiday pay, salaries, worked hours, overtime, expenses, mileage, bonus payments, statutory payments, including SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP
- Producing PAYE schedules for clients, calculating any deductions including student loans, employer's allowance and CIS tax suffered
- Setting up new PAYE schemes with HMRC, plus in-house client files in both electronic and paper format
- Providing advice to clients in relation to pay and taxation issues.
- Experience of operating multiple payrolls
- Experience in SAGE or STAR Payroll (or similar)
- Capable with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent client relationship and communication skills and enjoy working in a team environment
Aside from a fantastic working environment and competitive salary, on offer are excellent benefits to include:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Tech Scheme
- Perks at Work
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Call Mags to discuss the opportunity on 01392 423301/ 07788 978468
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.