Do you have Payroll experience?
Are you a team player with a can do attitude?
Are you looking for a career with a well established company?
If you have answered yes to these questions then we may have the perfect career opportunity for you!
Our well established Client based in Llanelli is looking for a Payroll administrator to join their team. The role will include but not be limited to:-
- Keep a record of all leavers, joiners and transferred staff
- Preparing reports for earnings, taxes and deductions.
- Paying all permanent employees using the in house systems
- Assist with any internal or external audits in branch
- Managing the SSP, SMP and SPP payment schemes
- Reviewing wages to ensure that errors are corrected before payroll is run
- Keeping records of changes that will affect employees net pay eg - loan payments, exemptions, child support etc
In order to be considered for the role you will need:-
- Sage Qualified to levels 1 & 2 desirable
- Knowledge of the current HMRC legislation
- Be able to work as part of a team or on your own.
- Ability to use, maintain computerised accounting systems
- Working with fully integrated payroll accounting systems
- Computer literate especially Excel
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm however flexibility is needed. Salary will be £19000 to £21000 depending on experience.
If you are interested in the role and have the correct qualifications and experience then please contact Laura on 02920 347 920 or apply online and we will be in touch soon.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.