£14.82 per hour, Benefits: plus very good benefits package
10 days ago
Salary: £14.82 per hour (30 hours per week)
Benefits: Generous pension contributions, life assurance policy, Christmas shut down, generous holiday entitlement, regular overtime available, free on-site parking and modern facilities and a great deal more (more details available).
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Day shift. Previous post holder worked 30 hours per week. Applications for full time or part time working (30-39 hours per week) will be considered,
Following the retirement of the post holder, a well-respected precision engineering firm based in Tewkesbury is looking to hire a Kit Administrator to take up a permanent position to be responsible for bought-in stock stores, making up assembly kits of precision engineered parts for customers and all the associated paperwork and records keeping.
With a long, stable history and operating from modern, well equipped premises, this role can offer job security and career stability due to the blend of customers supplied.
This position is commutable from Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Worcester and surrounding areas and might suit you if you’ve held a Stores Administrator, Stock Controller or even a Production Manager role in a precision engineering environment in the past.
Role & Responsibilities for Stores Administrator / Stock Controller / Kit Administrator:
- Picking precision engineered component parts and making up Assembly Kits for customers
- Monitoring stock for component availability
- Carrying out stock audits
- Creating works orders on stock control system, generating correct works order cards and paperwork
- Daily use of the company's MRP system
Skills & Experience for Stores Administrator / Stock Controller / Kit Administrator:
- Experience of working in a production management or stock control position in a precision engineering environment is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate, experienced in using Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel)
- Experience of working with stock management software (ERP/MRP)
To apply for the Stores Administrator / Stock Controller / Kit Administrator job
You can apply for this position either by using the ‘apply now’ button on this advert or by getting in touch with Tom Andrews firstname.lastname@example.org tandrews(at)meridianbs.co.uk.
No problem - If you’d like to learn more about the job before applying or if you haven’t got a CV drawn up yet, why not get in touch and I’d be happy to help. Any conversations will be held in strict confidence.