Up to £16000 per annum + Holiday, pension, etc
7 months ago
Are you organised? Do you have good administration skills? Then keep reading......
My client is looking for a Part Time Receptionist to join the team in Salisbury.
- Welcoming everyone that visits the office, dealing with their enquiry in an efficient and professional manner
- Ensuring a safe, clean and functioning office environment is maintained, including liaising with Building Management
- Managing meeting room bookings and requirements
- General office administration including ordering of stationary, equipment, catering and other supplies
- Ensuring that office and facilities equipment and supplies are maintained, relevant records updated and all administrative processes working effectively
- Identifying any improvements to improve efficiency and effectiveness of systems and processes that contribute to the seamless running of the office.
It is essential that you have had previous experience in reception/office administration. You will have a positive can-do attitude with the ability to multi-task whilst paying close attention to detail. You will be a confident communicator with excellent written communication skills. Dependable and reliable, with a flexible approach to work. It is essential that you have excellent computer proficiency; including Word, Excel and Outlook Microsoft packages.
This is a part time role working 25 Hours per week offering a salary of £16,000 FTE (Pro-rata for part time hours) plus benefits. This role is based in Salisbury.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328 038 / 07876 250 447 to apply and find out more or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.