eridian Business Support is recruiting for a Part Time Administrator to work for one of our prestigious clients.
The role will be working 20-25 hours a week between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday and our client is flexible with the hours.
We are looking for an experienced Administrator.
Administrator responsibilities include typing contracts, archiving files and ensuring all team members have access to necessary documentation. To be successful in this role, you should have previous administration experience.
Ultimately, you'll support our procedures maintaining transparent, up-to-date and easily traceable documents.
Administrator responsibilities include:
- Copy, scan and store documents
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams
- File documents in physical and digital records
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreements
- Proven work experience as an Administrator
- Hands-on experience with MS Office, MS Excel and pdf editor
- Proficient typing and editing skills
- Data organisation skills
- Attention to detail
For further information please apply today.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.