This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Somerset's fastest growing companies in the most beautiful working environment you could hope for. If you're a highly efficient and capable Administrator, ideally with some experience of HR Admin and/or Recruitment, this could be the dream job for you. This role will be working between 20 and 25 hours per week which can be worked over 3, 4 or 5 days depending on your wish list. Your main role will be to support the HR team with daily administration and HR tasks requiring excellent admin skills, attention to detail and the ability to work with confidential information.
- Maintaining the company training records to a high standard, ensuring records meet ISO and GMP standards, and are accurate and audit ready at all times.
- Maintaining all personnel records to a high standard and filing all documentation.
- Producing letters and documentation for new and existing employees as required.
- Assisting with producing all new employee induction packs.
- Sending out and collating monthly car report for field based employees
- Keeping notice boards up to date throughout the business
- Keeping the HR management system up to date and accurate
- Assisting the team with additional HR duties and projects as required by the HR Manager and HR Officer.
- Previous experience in an administration role is desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel packages is essential
- Excellent organisation skills, attention to detail, accuracy and precision
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate a positive "can do" attitude
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to work in a small team, as well as using own initiative
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension - 6% employee contributions and 10% employee contributions
- Life Assurance Policy
20-25 hours per week, flexible over requirements Monday to Friday
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.