Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Up to £10.00 per hour
9 months ago
Meridian Business Support is recruiting for a Part Time Document Controller to work for one of our prestigious clients.
The role will be working 20-25 hours a week between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday and our client is flexible with the hours.
We are looking for a Document Controller to prepare, manage and file documents for our projects.
Document Controller responsibilities include typing contracts, archiving files and ensuring all team members have access to necessary documentation. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience reviewing technical documents along with the ability to spot errors.
Ultimately, you'll support our procedures maintaining transparent, up-to-date and easily traceable documents.
Document Controller responsibilities include:
- Copy, scan and store documents
- Check for accuracy and edit files.
- Review and update technical documents (e.g. coversheets, combine documents etc.)
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams
- File documents in physical and digital records
- Create templates for future use
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed
- Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role
- Familiarity with project management
- Hands-on experience with MS Office, MS Excel and pdf editor
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Proficient typing and editing skills
- Data organisation skills
- Attention to detail
For further information please apply today.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.