We are currently recruiting for a Part Time Communication and Community Officer on behalf of our client based in Yeovil.
- Be proactive and a key focal point of communication for the company and communications team
- Organise key events, meetings, training sessions, preparing material for meetings and weekly business reports
- Keep in scope of company brand and marketing guidelines
- Supporting communication and employee engagement activities
- Supporting sponsored, community and networking events internally and externally
- Able to relay communication internally and externally electronically via in-house portal / system or producing documentation.
You will need:
- To be fully IT Literate, possible experience of publisher or in-design or other marketing suites would be an advantage
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of an integrated team, excellent prioritisation skills and good time management
- Have the ability to produce presentations, communications, create documentation and have the ability to draft, edit/format and proof read articles in line with company guidelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a permanent position requiring part time hours of 24 hours per week.
Mon: 09:00 - 15:00 - 6 hours
Tues or Weds (flexible which day): 09:00 - 15:00 - 6 hours
Thurs: 09:00 - 15:00 - 6 hours
Fri: 09:00 - 15:00 - 6 hours
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.