Are you looking for a exciting Part Time office support role based in Yeovil?
We currently have a temporary position to assist with the administration of a busy office environment.
Are you able to...?
- Provide day-to-day administration to the team and deal with incoming telephone calls
- Be proactive and a key focal point of communication for the team
- Organise key events, meetings, training sessions, preparing material for meetings, taking minutes and following up on actions
- Supporting communication and employee engagement activities - booking rooms, organising refreshments, preparing materials, setting up rooms/presentations and checking organisation of events
- Update in-house portal and collect information
- Keep track of the department's budget and spend, ensuring invoices are paid
You will need:
- To be fully IT Literate
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of an integrated team, excellent prioritisation skills and good time management
- Have the ability to produce presentations, communications, minutes and articles in line with company standards
We are looking for the following hours: Monday to Friday - 9.00am - 3.00pm. (Hours can be slightly flexible but need to be 5 days a week).
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.