Our Client in Team Valley are currently recruiting a Part Time Accounts Assistant (20-25 Hours) on a potential Temp-Perm Assignment.
If you have experience in an Accounting role and VT Plus Transact and Job Logic/Web Logic (or any similar accounting systems, please see the details below and send your CV to apply
- VT Ledgers - making sure all clients ledgers are up to date with correct information such as address, contact details, payment terms, etc; all sales transactions are up to date in correct ledgers and reconciled.
- Excel Spreadsheets - all sales invoices are correctly entered with all the relevant information; all notes regarding sales invoices and payments correspondence are entered.
- Job Logic Transactions/Link with VT - exporting the sales file from Job Logic and importing into VT
- Statements - emailing statements to clients at least one week prior to overdue invoices
- Credit Control - Chasing outstanding payments; emailing statements of accounts to clients, making notes on the sales spreadsheet and VT
- Accounts server under Sales Ledger - Client Correspondence, Sending letters and emails regarding overdue invoices
- Notifying relevant managers for any invoice discrepancies such as overdue invoices.
- Factoring Reports - entering the daily and monthly factoring reports
- Purchase orders and job expenses - matching POs with delivery notes and invoices; issue and update managers POs; entering expenses such as accommodation costs, fuel receipts, postage, parking charges to the jobs in job logic.
- Delivery notes - marking deliveries on Purchase Orders as delivered and issue to jobs on Job Logic.
- Purchase Invoices - entering purchase invoices on Job Logic/ VT; checking invoices against POs and that they match- quantities and cost correct; Exporting the purchasing file from Job Logic and importing into VT.
- VT Ledgers - making sure all supplier ledgers are up to date with correct information such as address, bank details, contact details, payment terms, etc; all purchase transactions are up to date in correct ledgers and reconciled; entering journals such as CIS Journals for CIS deductions.
- Supplier Payments and correspondence - making payments to suppliers when authorised to do so, checking supplier statements; requesting copy of invoices if not on VT.
- Notifying relevant managers for any invoice discrepancies
- Petty Cash receipts - entering the petty cash receipts on VT
- Provide weekly and monthly financial reports to management
- Job Logic/ Web Logic
- VT Plus Transact
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, Word and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
Long term with an chance of a permanent role for the right person.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.