£8.92 per hour
0161 830 8870
21 days ago
Rate of Pay: £8.92 per hour.
Hours: 45 hours per week Monday to Friday (07:00 – 16:00)
- Assist and advise the public, staff and visitors with their parking needs.
- Deal with queries and resolve problems.
- Efficiently operate and use car parking systems.
- Ensure a professional image is presented at all times.
- Liaise with the client to deliver a traffic management update.
- Conduct first line parking equipment maintenance.
- PCN (Parking Charge Notice) Processing and Handling.
- Be aware of safety issues in car parks for yourself, public and staff.
- Patrol individual car parks on site.
Every day is a different day there is no day the same in this role.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- A professional approach with sound judgement and integrity
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills.
- Have a good level of physical fitness.
- Be Trustworthy and fair minded.
- Be able to ride an Electric Bicycle daily.
- Be computer literate
- Enjoy working on your own initiative and as part of a team
- To be educated to national level 1 e.g. GCSE grades D-G
Immediate start available so to apply or for more information , please contact Jessica Fagan on email@example.com or complete the online application link on this advert.