We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join an expanding Financial Planning team in Exeter. In this role, you will play a key part in delivering high quality advice and financial planning solutions to their clients.
If you hold at least the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning with a desire to develop further and work towards Chartered status then contact us for more information or click on the link to apply!
- Analysing client data and preparing cash flow forecasts
- Preparing bespoke recommendation reports
- Providing technical support to the Advisory and Administration teams
- Helping to maintain client records by inputting data
- Ensuring the advice and client files meet FCA requirements
- Managing individual workflow and task delivery
- Keeping up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes
- Hold at least the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning with a desire to develop further and work towards Chartered status
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) minimum, with grades A-C to include English and Maths
- A high level of technical knowledge across a wide range of financial products
- Previous experience producing bespoke recommendation reports
- Proficient IT skills with Microsoft Office programmes and a knowledge of Intelligent Office and cash flow planning software preferred
- A good eye for detail and the ability to gather information from a variety of sources
- Take pride in your work and able to work to deadlines
- Good organisational skills and confidence to communicate at all levels
- Experience of working in a team as well as independently
- Reliable, professional and positive attitude
- The opportunity to expand and develop your career in a direction that interests you.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
Working Hours: 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.