Up to £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
14 days ago
Position: Paramedic - PIP Assessor
Starting salary: £32,000 per annum - Performance Incentives to earn up to- £40,680 OTE - comes into effect after COVID 19
Working hours: Office Hours / Full and Part time available
Recruitment supplier: Meridian Business Support
This role is inclusive of filework responsibilities. Where limited medical evidence has been provided by customers, you will liaise with external healthcare professionals such as GPs, Consultants and Specialist Nurses to gather key information and use it as part of the assessment process. This is a role which offers variety and no two days will be the same, given the range of physical, mental and cognitive-related conditions you will be responsible for dealing with.
Must be NMC / HCPC registered with 2 years Post Graduate experience
- Bonus structure / Performance Incentive in place to earn up £40,680 OTE* - This comes into effects after Covid-19
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours.
- Private medical insurance
- Can work 50% from home - AFTER TRAINING
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- Opportunities to progress into specialist Back-Office roles.
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with revalidation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
If you are interested in the Paramedic - PIP Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email
Ciaron Kavanagh- 07-488 -94-6646 / Liverpool_resourcers @ meridianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.