Up to £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
8 months ago
Paramedic - Band 5 +
Salary: £32,000 + clear salary and career progression
Location: Glasgow, G (City Centre - Scotland) Next to train station!
Are you a health-care practitioner who feels they have no progression left within their role?
Are you seeking a new challenge to diverse your clinical and assessment skills?
Are you tired of working weekends and the night shift?
We have the solution; we have a number of permanent vacancies for health-care practitioners to become Clinical Assessors this is a fantastic role, with excellent starting salaries, clear progression routes and that all important work-life balance so your able to say hello to your weekend's again!!
Your day-to-day role will include:
- Be the first to review cases as they come through and be responsible for analysing medical information and any evidence provided to make a decision on whether the claiming will be assessed in an assessment centre, at their home or through back office.
- Be responsible for calling anyone medically involved with the claimant and consistently liaise with other health professionals.
- Increase clinical knowledge by dealing with a wide range of conditions and other clinical specialist
- Monthly 1-hour CPD session, every 6 weeks 1-21 with clinical support lead.
- Produce excellent written reports on the conditions presented to help the Department for Work and Pensions to make an informed decision around an individual's entitlement to the benefit
We are looking for health-care professionals who have:
- Full registration with the relevant professional body (NMC/HCPC/GMC).
- IT literate, competent MS Office, Word and Excel skills
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Broad-based knowledge around a variety of medical conditions
If you make the move, you will be benefited with:
- Flexible daytime, weekday hours that fit around your life outside of work.
- Progression opportunities with a clear banding and pay structure.
- Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC/HCPC)
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
These are just to name a few of the benefits there are plenty more we can send you the full benefits brochure!
Get in touch:
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information including detailed job description and benefits brochure or to have a confidential conversation please call or email Samantha Hughes - 07-876 -86-5570 / samantha.hughes @ meridianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.