£35000 - £37000 per annum, Benefits: Great benefits!
0151 556 2090
about 2 months ago
Salary: £35,000 starting salary £1000 increase at 6 and 12 months
November Start Dates Available!
Are you a RN, RLDN, RMN, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Paramedic who is interested in an exciting new opportunity to take your career to the next level?
The role of Disability Assessor will allow you to utilise your clinical knowledge and critical thinking skills in a new setting whilst enjoying a great work life balance and rewarding pay.
You will be joining a forward-thinking, friendly team who strive to provide a positive working environment and support you at each stage.
There are several progression routes available, and should you wish to take the text step, we will support you along the way.
What is a Nurse Assessor?
The role of a PIP Assessor is to undertake telephone assessments for Personal Independence Payment (PIP) on the behalf of the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP). You will be required to analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence relating to the claimant’s functional ability and provide a comprehensive report in a concise and professional manner. You will be working autonomously however your colleagues and the clinical management team are always on hand to provide support.
The role is best suited to those with a broad clinical knowledge and previous experience of assessing/report writing although full training is provided.
- Starting salary of £35000
- Bi-annual incentive package once you have passed probation*
- Salary uplifts of £1000 at 6 and 12 months*
- £500 refer a friend scheme*
- Flexible annual leave
- Fixed hours with no evening or weekend work
- Reimbursement of HCPC/NMC registration fee once passed probation
- Optional paid overtime (depending on business need)
- Extensive training including an eLearning programme and a paid 4-week course
- Regular training to support CPD and revalidation
- Fantastic opportunities for promotion and professional growth
- Membership of the company pension and life assurance scheme
- Online wellness portal
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- One year post - registration experience
- Current NMC or HCPC registration with no restrictions
- Excellent communication, organisation, and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to navigate various IT systems
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working in a range of clinical settings
- Strong IT skills
If you think this role is right for you, please apply to this ad or contact m:07443260381 or e: firstname.lastname@example.org