£32000 - £34000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
Ged (BO) - Linwood_1598515461
about 1 month ago
Meridian business support are seeking to speak to healthcare professionals looking to have a more structured work to life balance; while still utilising their NMC or HCPC registration and working in a clinical role. These positions offer extensive further development and career progression.
These roles are office based and has claimant contact via telephone interaction as well as frequent contact with other health care professionals. Candidates will be reviewing a case load and completing a report based on medical evidence they obtain. Suitable candidates will be required to use their clinical knowledge and expertise to analyse medical evidence and prepare reports. This is not a data input role.
- You are responsible for clinically evaluating the route in which a claimants PIP file is
- You play a key role in influencing/enhancing a claimant's journey.
- You will be responsible for deciding whether a claimant requires F2F consultation or home
- You will utilise their clinical knowledge/skills massively within this role as they are
- responsible for liaising with GPs, Consultants and Specialist Nurses.
- You would be completing telephone assessments carried out with claimants as part of the
This is an office-based role and no two days will ever be the same. Given the wide range of conditions and disabilities you will be analysing, each day will contribute to your expanding clinical knowledge.
This is still a clinical role and recognised by the NMC and HCPC so revalidation will continue. A fully interactive process for signing off revalidation, which is managed by the CSL. Monthly 1-hour CPD modules topics.
Opportunity to widen the scope of their role at specific points in their Atos journey. At 6-month mark, there are various specialist roles specifically for BO that clinicians can move into.
Further Key Points:
- Once training is complete you can enjoy up to 50% home working.
- Flexible hours within role.
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with revalidation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email Ged Walsh - firstname.lastname@example.org - 07464542015
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.