We are looking to recruit a Commercial Property Paralegal
for our client due to company expansion. Working for a well-regarded, well established legal practice this is a new role from Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm
, with a salary of £28,000-£30,000
dependent on your experience.
As a Paralegal for this company, you would be reporting to the Commercial Property Fee Earner and working in the Wallingford office along with approximately 15 other people. This was a family run business when it first started and still has the close-knit family feel about it.
You will be entitled to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
and company pension
, cycle to work scheme amongst other things, they also have a summer party and a Christmas party where all 75 members of staff from all sites come together to socialise.
We would be interested to see applications from committed people with ideally 2 years recent experience
in a similar Commercial support role, who enjoys dealing with routine commercial property matters and other admin tasks.
For this Paralegal role you would have
- knowledge of a wide range of transactional Commercial property work including completion and post completion matters.
- Recent experience of freehold and leasehold transactions
- Working knowledge of Stamp Duty Land Tax and Land Registry processes.
- Used Case management Systems previously and be confident with Microsoft suite.
- An enthusiasm for regular client interaction, good communication and the ability to build effective relationships.
(full job description can be provided on request)
This organisation is an established high street legal practice with multiple sites within Oxfordshire that holds a very good reputation, they provide multi-disciplinary services and are friendly and approachable at the same time as being experts in their field.
For a more information of this Commercial Property Paralegal role, or to discuss this role please get in touch!!!