£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive Salary & generous benefits
020 8680 5777
about 1 month ago
Position Type: Permanent
One of the major players in its field, our client is a highly successful company with multi-sites across the globe UK, US, Europe, and the Middle East who are embarking on an exciting cycle of growth and are looking for a capable and ambitious paralegal to join the busy legal team. You will be providing support across the business in relation to commercial contracts, corporate transactions, legal compliance, intellectual property, and company secretarial matters. The successful candidate will be a key member of the Legal and Risk team and will report to the General Counsel and help provide legal support across the business.
The role provides the opportunity to join an expanding team at an exciting time for a rapidly growing business. You will be comfortable working together with the Legal and Risk Team and engaging with both internal and external stakeholders on a broad range of matters in different jurisdictions across the business and have a strong desire to advance your career in a dynamic, fast-paced in-house environment.
What you will need to succeed in this role:
- Law degree or equivalent from a well-recognised institution; Legal Practice Course or CILEX qualification (would be desirable but is not essential).
- Private practice and/or in-house legal experience
- Experience in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial agreements and legal documents
- Highly organised and self-driven with the ability to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment across multiple projects within tight deadlines; positive attitude and the ability to manage own workload whilst seeking support when required
- Articulate, with good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to connect and build working relationships with people at all levels of the organisation across the globe.