Our well established client based in the Blackwood area is looking for an experienced Paint Sprayer to join their team on a ongoing basis, immediate starts available for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will have previous experience within automotive/aerospace industry as a Paint Sprayer. This position would suit someone who is able to work under pressure and prioritise workload, as well as have a great attention to detail.
Your duties will be:
- setting up the spray equipment
- making sure all the materials are mixed correctly to get the right colour and consistency
- preparing the surfaces to be covered
- applying primer coats
- applying main coats, followed by the finish
- checking finished jobs as part of quality control
- Cleaning and maintaining spray equipment.
You will need to follow strict safety procedures covering the use of hazardous materials, taking care to avoid contaminating the coatings and work area.
The working hours of work 37.5 hours per week and this will be standard days for the first few weeks for training then you will go onto a shift rotation.
The pay rate is £10.29 P/hr and Overtime worked over 37.5 hrs is paid at £15.44 p/hr.
If you are interested in the role then please apply or if you wish to find out more about the role then please call Laura on 02920 347 920.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.