Do you have experience within paid social media? Do you have experience or strong understanding of bid management tools?
If you're looking for the chance to develop and expand your existing paid social skills and experience by working on challenging and rewarding accounts in a warm, friendly environment (with access to fresh fruit and a pool table!) , then this is an opportunity not to be missed!
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Paid Social Media Executive within a rapidly growing social media department at a successful, award winning independent media agency, where you will be responsible for the activation, optimisation and performance analysis for specific accounts or campaigns. As Paid Social Media Executive your duties will include:
- Creating campaign strategies
- Managing and optimising paid social campaigns
- Reporting and providing analysis to clients and colleagues on campaign performance, highlighting trends
- Adjusting bid levels, altering targeting and refreshing creative
- Liaising with media owners
- Creating proposals, making recommendations on budgets, KPIs, target audience
- Creating post campaign analysis for account managers
Experience within paid social media is essential - agency side experience is preferable however client side experience will be considered.
Salary £23-24k p.a. (possibility to go up to £25k right the right candidate) depending on the level of experience
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.